WHY BUY FROM Allergy Purifiers LLC; www.o3ozone.com ?
- Guaranteed Lowest Prices! on Ozone and Oxygen Generators / Concentrators, IQAir or Austin Air , NQ Environmental, and ALL HEPA Air Purifies.
- Allergy Purifiers LLC offers the highest quality, longest lasting, and best built Allergy Purifiers for even the most sensitive individuals and conservatively rated ozone generators for professionals in the MOLD treatment, Fire, Smoke, Flood, Water, ODOR, Germ, and Virus Remediation industry.
- Service! When you need information, have a question, or are having problems choosing a product, our staff is knowledgeable and able to get answers and will help you determine the best product for your application and needs. We are available when you need answers and solutions! Visit our Contact information page.
We sell the best air purification systems available!
- Industry unsurpassed hassle free return policy!
More about ozone generators: Click HERE for Construction Differences with ozone generators
6-year warranty on All residential, commercial, and most industrial ozone generators
View our testimonials through our feedback rating on eBay by clicking this link!
1. For ozone Generators, Allergy Purifiers; o3ozone represents a manufacturer that has been in business for over 13 years and has a combined 26+ years experience in the ozone industry.
2. FRIENDLY knowledgeable staff available 7 days a week (8:30AM - 8:30PM EST M-F, and 9:00 - 7:00 Saturday & Sunday) ready to answer your questions before and after your purchase, with no nonsense answers and NO HARD sales. If we do not have an answer to a question, we can get it through several engineering sources with manufacturing, and other sources in the ozone industry. If we feel that an ozone generator is not right for you we will say so and recommend not purchasing one, we would rather loose a sale than have an unhappy customer.
3. The absolute best warranty in the business. The ozone generators carry a 6 year warranty; this is a manufacturer that stands by their product! The warranty covers everything except the corona element / dielectric, which is warranted for 6 months.
The reasons the warranty has been increased to 6 years is because the quality materials; i.e.: oversized heavy duty transformers that simply do not burn out, and because most people use their ozone generator periodically, sometimes only 1-3 times per month. So if you only use the generator 3 times per month, your generator will be 36 days old after 1 year. How can a 1 or 2 year warranty cover manufacturer defects if it has only been used 36 or 72 days in that 1 or 2 year period.
4. No unsubstantiated claims. At Allergy Purifiers LLC; o3ozone, we will only provide factual information, not just a wish list. We have been members of the INTERNATIONAL OZONE ASSOCIATION, which provides us unparalleled Education in the ozone field to help ensure we provide only accurate, factual information. If we do not have an answer to a question, we can get an accurate answer from one of several engineering sources in the ozone industry.
5. The ozone generators sold by o3ozone are from the original manufacturer's PRO series, which are the original white PVC / stainless steel ozone generators. Many ozone generator companies have tried to copy this equipment inefficiently; they just don't last like a PRO series, or they cost significantly more.
The transformers used in our units are oversized heavy duty sealed components. These transformers can sustain a dead short (crossing the wires) - sometimes for days without burning out. The transformer is a large downfall of many competitor units. Many competitors have chosen a smaller transformer which will work for intermittent use for a period of time, but for true 24 hr 7 day or heavy-duty use - this part needs to be extra heavy duty.
Smaller transformers, even multiple smaller transformers are less expensive, and are lighter in weight, and inadequate for powering and ozone generator; especially under the load that is created with corona discharge ozone generators.
(Don't believe the one seller
that refers to our transformers in a negative light, claiming we use the same transformer in all the units. This is simply not true.)
Other factors can determine size and weight of the transformer, and over-all efficiency of the unit:
The decision on which brand of ozone generator should not be made solely by size of transformer and weight of unit; The dielectric material used in most competing corona discharge units is either glass, or ceramic.
Glass and ceramic plate dielectric must be thicker than mica dielectric in order to be usable. The greater thickness and properties of glass or ceramic results in three main negative factors:
1) In-efficiency. Ceramic and glass dielectric material will require larger transformers and more energy to create the corona discharge process.
2) Very Fragile. Ceramic and glass dielectric material are very fragile, are sometimes damaged in shipping, and cannot be dropped. Just cleaning, or inserting these materials into their holders can often break them.
3) Heat generation. Ceramic and glass dielectric material requires more electricity for the corona process to operate. This creates more heat in the element system which wears the element and mounting materials more quickly than our close tolerance mica systems. Excessive Heat also plays a part in possible excessive nitrogen oxide production - especially in humid environments.
(Don't believe the one seller out there that states mica is old technology - theirs uses glass sandwiched in plastic - using the same corona discharge plate technology they claim is old)
Some competitors large output units that look like our large output PRO units (copied from our manufacturer) may not last nearly as long as expected for continuous use and industrial applications. These units appear well constructed externally, however, it is the internal components that matter.
If they look like a PRO series generator - be careful - there are inferior copies, BE CAREFUL, you probably won't get what you are paying for. Some of the copies internal components have also been known to be mounted (or glued) on plastic instead of stainless steel. Even the controls are glued in place - with no screws or mounting hardware - often dislodged by pushing the buttons. While this does make the units cheaper, mounting or gluing the components to plastic makes them much more susceptible to burning out or melting - especially in long term or industrial applications. Restricted air flow or dirty air intake filters will also lead to this problem. In addition - the unit becomes a fire hazard under these conditions.
6. Quality & Durability. The ozone generators we offer are constructed of the finest materials available to resist oxidation in a high ozone environment. Designed to be used 24 hours a day.
7. Service. We will be here to answer questions, and offer our expertise before and after the sale. Making the sale is always one of our goals, but just as important is keeping customers happy after the sale and for years to come. This will ensure our future. If a warranty claim were to be needed within the first 6 years, service will easily be obtained with no hassles. After the warranty, service will continue to be important. By offering top service at to an existing customer, we know that word of mouth is the most important advertisement and this helps our business grow.
8. No false or misleading claims. As we are educated in the subject of ozone and ozone production, we see numerous scams, misinformation, and many false claims for other units offered on the market. For the average person, it can sometimes be hard to spot these scams or falsifications.
9. Reliability — Quality Products and Quality Service reliability. We will always be attentive to a customers needs.
10. Highly Competitive Pricing for Professional and Industrial grade products.
11. We carry only professionally engineered products with strict quality control manufacturing procedures.
12. We offer conservative output ratings (in mghr) for ozone generating equipment, and conservative usage recommendations. While many sellers represent similar ozone output ratings, our manufacturer / engineering has learned through testing several different units that a couple prominent competing companies have exaggerated output figures. Either these companies do not test output ratings in an acceptable or standardized method, or (in at least one case), knowingly defraud the output of the ozone generators they offer. Click here for More on Fair Market issues.
|Do aggressive competitor statements have you concerned about anything?|
Read our Informed Decision page for answers and resolution of many issues.